Friday, December 16, 2011

Long...Time

So I have not published anything on here in ages...which means that nothing is the same since I last published because everything changes whether you realize it or not. :P Life continues on and if we don't take hold of it, it slips us by before we realize it has gone. Of course we get to choose how we engage life so that is nice. :)

Ok this was hilarious and I found it quoted on a friend's facebook.

"For most men, if they can't make women laugh, they are out of the evolutionary contest. With women there's no need to be rendering yourself attractive to men in that way. We already find you attractive, thanks." -Hitchens

Figured I'd include it. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cielle said...

are you saying I don't need to make you laugh?! yayy=]

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home