Saturday, December 23, 2006

Back to School

Well I am sitting here at the table doing math...gotta do tons of math and
science. That is all I plan on doing for the next couple days...we are back
in Kankan now, having returned with a good trip. There were several hair
raising incidents along the way but the closest and most dangerous was a
truck with a wide load that didn't have any markers to warn oncoming
traffic. We literally veered off the road for a bit in dodging the thing.
Nasty thing driving in Africa.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*embarassed cough* I, uh, kinda forgot to do the Kankan bits of the script. And we'll be travelling for the next two weeks so... yeah, you and Mel better do them. I am sooo sorry! No excuses, I am in shame until after Christmas. Once again, I am so sorry!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Science and Math? Glad you're good at it. Oh drat. That sounds like what I'm doing too. :-P only I have Biology and you have Chemestry.

Gotta go!

7:06 AM  
Blogger MayBee said...

how's your computer doing? I hope its batteries are doing better. I also hope that you're getting in a lot of haning out with the kankan gang. :)

Oh ya, Dad let me get a blogspot. Spencer seems glad to have me over to the "light side"

Oh ya! It was funny today... Jonathan is having me do some stuff on the computer and so the program takes a while to run so I had to go find something else to do while I wated for it. So I went out to help Bethany in shipping. Well.. every 5 min or so I'd take off and tell her I'd be right back. And then I finally was like, "ok, the reason I keep taking off like this is because there's this computer program that's running and I have to wait for it and once its done I need to go back to it, but I have to check to see if its done or not" so she was like, "Ok" and then I got back and I was like... "you know... I realized I thought of a better excuse. 'I have a really weak bladder'" She laughed. It was great.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home