Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just Hanging in Conakry

Well it has once again been ages since I have posted on this thing. I am currently in Conakry enjoying town power, they have electric fans here that actually work! Then of course they have pop which is something else we don't always get either. Today was a nice day...I started reading a really tough book. It is supposedly the hardest read I shall have to read this whole school year. Paradise Lost by John Milton. It is a great book but it is unfortunately the type of book that also leaves me dozing...maybe it doesn't challenge my mind enough or something...nah...it is well written with a wicked complex formatting job that requires lots of concentration in order to understand. So probably what it is is that it requires so much work out of my brain that after about 10 pages my brain is totally exhausted and begins protesting the amount of work it is being forced to do. That is more likely. Darn...Milton is going to give my brain a real work out if that is the case. Or there might be other reasons too...maybe I need to go to bed sooner...or maybe I should just take a nap when I get tired and resume reading when my brain is a bit more coherent...I don't know.

tomorrow I hope to be able to shoot a few scenes from the movie! We already have one major part done that I couldn't do on my own. So glad that we got it finished. i wasn't sure what I was going to do about it.

Now I just need to go through and figure out which scenes are the easiest to finish with who will be around. Yep yep...that will be interesting...we shall see how it turns out.

Well thats all for now folks! Ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo awesome!!! That's great that you are shooting some scenes in the movie!!!! Splendid! I hope you are able to have a sucessful day.

I ummm... hope that not all people think like the charactors in The Importance of Being Earnist. But it is a quite humerous story. hehehe. Wow. The logic is.... most fassinating. :-D

4:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oo oo oo oo oo oo oo! Which part did you do?!?! Your script writer is begging to know the scene! And who all did we get for the Assistant?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quote: "Just thought I'd say Hey!!!!

I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!"

And I made a more convincing advertisment in about five seconds! My gosh, do you people thing we're stupid or something? >:O Not that I'm sensative about being treated like an idiot. >:(

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home