Sunday, September 02, 2007

My New Job

Having graduated since I last published a post on this website, I am now about to begin a job in Conakry. I shall be Uncle Brad's personal assistant and be working on various projects which he is too busy to devote his full attention to. It will be quite fun I hope!

This will be the first time I have spent a substantial amount of time away from my family however so please pray for me as I begin working that I would work hard and that I would not miss my family too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger MayBee said...

*jaw hits floor* You updated blogspot!!!! I'm impressed. I hope things go well for you. Have fun tomorrow! :-)

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=kingdia dvd ripper 3.0.19 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home