Monday, September 19, 2005

Back to work

After a glorious weekend it is now back to work. Who knew the weekend could last so long? Well this week I get to go on a retreat with my highschool. Well actually it is my school as of last year. This year I am going to be homeschooled. And next year too. Of course I will be homeschooled. I am not going to any of them French schools or boarding schools. Nah it is good old homeschoolin' for me. And don't think my grammar is bad because I am saying things like "them schools" because I noticed that and as I was typing it my mind calculated what I wanted to type and how it would sound and decided to type them instead of those. I just like talking with accents is all.

Today at work I had a pretty good day. Nothing fantastic happened but nothing drastic happened either. That is good and bad. Well a true pessimist would say it that way. Well I suppose that is both bad and good. Hmm which one would it be. It strikes me that I often consider myself a pessimist and yet many people consider me to be a very cheerful and smiling person. I must therefore be a cheerful pessimist. Yep that fits. EXAMPLE: (mom) "Why are you smiling like that?". (cheerful pessimist) "I will probably fail my SAT today, forget my lunch, forget my 50 page paper at home now that is due, and to top it off I will probably stub my toe on the bus door again." None of that really happened but that is what a pessimist would talk like. I say it is always better to be pessimistic and expect the worst than to be unprepared for the worst and get stuck in a jam or emergency as a result of underpreparation. What say you?

Well have a good evening.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jon the "Lord of the Onion Rings" said...

Not really interested in either one of those sites. Thanks for posting if you really are humans and not just machines.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya Jonathan,
Most definitely those anonymous posts are soulless machines. Even in my inbox I get slammed with soulless spam. It is real annoying too. They even do like the second one and put a bunch of useless text to fool the soulless spamguards. They are everywhere and if we aren't careful they will take over the world!!! OH NO!!!! WHAT SHALL WE DO?!!! We can't run and hide. Hmmmmm... Maybe just ignore and delete them. Yes, we can and we must delete them all!!!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jon the "Lord of the Onion Rings" said...

Yes, My Precious! We can! We can! Mustn't let the Fat Hobbit hear though, no! no! he suspects us he does!

How is my Smeagol imitation?

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home