Friday, September 16, 2005

Hello Folks,

What a wonderful day today. Well it was sort of wonderful. You win a few you lose a few. I got off of work on time today without getting stuck with the cleaning and stocking of drive through but I forgot to ask for next Thursday and Friday off so I can go on a retreat. I have a horrible memory. I can never remember all the little things like delivering messages, taking a lunch to work, and all sorts of little but important details that are necessary in order to survive, or at least get along well in this world. One time I went to school with a post-it note stuck to my forehead with a reminder to turn in my money for the school camping trip to Wi-ne-ma Christian Camp. I remembered that day. My memory would really have been horrible had I forgotten with a post-it note on my head!

Well hopefully I will soon have my bday party. I am inviting some friends from school and we will probably play laser tag and watch a movie. I now have all three of the Lord or the Rings Extended versions thanks to my parent's birthday gift to me.

Eragon - This great book is already sucking me in. I love reading about dragons and I have finally gotten my hands on a copy of Eragon and am reading it. So far it is great. I highly recommend to it to all you who love fantasy. You must like dragons of course. I can't wait to finish it. I will have to read the sequel now. No way I would ever be able to live with myself if I didn't read the sequel.

Well school hasn't started for me yet. That is a relief. I won't start school until we get back to Africa. Then the "fun" begins. I will have to play catch up for the rest of the year and probably a large part of my next summer will be spent finishing this school year. Oh well. As I said, you win some you lose some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home