Saturday, September 17, 2005

Party!

Well today I am having my delayed bday party! I basically watched cartoons this morning and am now posting right here and then will prepare for the party. I had a party with my family the evening of my birthday but now I will get to celebrate with some friends. I haven't seen them in a while for the most part but hopefully all goes well. We are going to go play laser tag and then come home, barbeque some burgers and hotdogs and then watch a movie. Probably a Pink Panther movie.

Great news! I actually remembered to ask for next Thursday and Friday off and I got them off. I work Saturday sure but that is a small price to pay beside going on a retreat with all my good friends from my school as of last year. Our whole family is going it sounds like. That will be a blast. Huzzah!

See what else have I done... hmm...well I did read some more of Eragon (a splendid fantasy novel). Well I guess that is most of the new and interesting stuff that I have for now. Here is a random question. Why is the sky blue?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the shortess tall person and the tallest short person. I like to play and run. Am not afraid to get hurt but am afaid of spiders crawling on me.I am two years your junoir. And am opposite to you in many ways . Great now it's to easy . I really like your Blog how do you find time to do everything.I suppose you guessed who I am .

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jon the "Lord of the Onion Rings" said...

Nice riddle! How are you the opposite of me? Well anyway the riddles up and I know your identity. You are the rider of horses, reader of Tolkien, the fighter and speedster, the banunu eater, and my good friend.

11:03 PM  
Blogger John said...

Yo! Jonathan!

Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jon-a-than,Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!

Hope laser tag was cool!
Oh, and I commented on something else in here, in case you missed it!

Here is how to edit your links!! =)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home